Thank you for your interest in attending the Field Conference of Pennsylvania Geologists.
The Field Conference reserves 20 student spaces for a limited time while registration is open. Thanks to generous donations we are able to offer these student registrations a half scholarship that pays for half of the registration fee for the conference. Therefore if the conference registration is $250 the student is responsible for $125 registration fee.
- Opening night Reception – Thursday night (hors d’ oeuvres and some beverages, cash bar)
- Bus tour – Friday and Saturday (coffee, water, soda and donuts breaks in morning and afternoon)
- Printed Road Log
- Digital Guidebook
- Some cool freebies
- Lunch for Friday and Saturday; and banquet dinner on Friday night
Hotel rooms are sold separately. We can help coordinate finding someone to share a room if you are interested.
Full scholarships – We have three full scholarships that include all of the above; registration with meals and two night stay at the hotel, (you may be asked to share a room)
- The full scholarships available require a letter of recommendation from your advisor and a short essay on why you are majoring in geology.
- Please follow the link to scholarships for details on a full scholarship.
Pre-conference trips take place on the Thursday before the conference.